Please follow some our guidelines as below if you did like to get your post on Soft DevGeeks
.Contributing insightful blogs, news and latest articles enhances your credibility, increases brand recognition and grow your business.
Soft DevGeeks Useful Guidelines
- Our content covers a various topics of key subjects including:
- Programming / Coding Tips
- Latest Technology News
- Web Development
- Tips for Developers
- I usually find for authors who can write depth content that is at least 500 words or more.
- Submit the completed article in Microsoft doc format to send with included relevant images and video
- Always come up with a great idea.
- I won’t accept posts with spelling errors or grammar mistakes. This kind of content don’t accept you don’t believe in.
- Every guest author comes a brief bio (explain two or three sentences) on their author page where they can provide just two link one link to their company blog and another one social links.
- If you follow above guidelines, you don’t worry about Google penalizing (panda and penguin) you for having guest posts for your websites. Why? Because the guest blogs will be providing more valuable service to your readers.
You can send the article directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your great ideas to see if it matches in our blog.